Thursday 1 December 2011

Chapter Six

Rock Bottom 

Bella's Pov

I opened the front door listening as Edward's Volvo sped away. To say I was scared would be an understatement. Charlie hadn't been happy that his dinner wasn't made for him he day before and he was late for work so I had took a hard beating. I felt as if my legs would break beneath me. I was surprised to see Edward waiting as I limped out the house that morning. I knew it had to be at his mother or father's request. They were nice people, not like Charlie or Edward. I was even more surprised when he drove to his house rather than to school. I started to panic wondering what he was going to do with me. I hoped Charlie would be in a good mood since I had made dinner for him and left it in the fridge.
"I'm going away," he said. "It will only be a few days, James, your uncle, will stay here till I come back, he doesn't take any crap either." I didn't know whether to jump for joy or curl up in a ball and sob. I had never met James; my mother had never liked him, which told me it might not be as good as I think. I went to bed after nodding in understanding to Charlie; he didn't like it when I spoke. I locked the door as normal and curled up into a ball, again I never cried.
I was standing in the kitchen waiting for Edward to arrive, when I heard a noise behind me. I jumped, the cruiser was gone, Charlie was gone, which meant..
"Hello, Isabella." I turned around to see a large man with a long blonde ponytail. He looked harmless but deadly all at the same time. He had a viscous look in his eyes which sent shivers down my back. I heard Edward's Volvo pull up and muttered goodbye as I ran out the door. I hopped into his car and had my seat belt pulled on before he could even say hello. Not that he would say hello to me. He shook his head and drove, this time to school.
The day went by relatively fast; I got glared at from nearly every girl when I got out of Edward's car. I heard a few comments throughout the day but I chose to ignore them. It was much the same as the day before at Edward's house; apart from the food fight of course. He almost made the full pie himself this time, I helped him when he needed it but he seemed to naturally pick it up once he stopped spilling things.
By the time he dropped me off home I was exhausted. I didn't hear any noises when I slipped inside and took it that James was in bed. I climbed the stairs carefully slipping into the bathroom quietly. I stripped down to my t-shirt and panties and brushed my teeth before slipping into my room. I closed the door and lay on my bed mulling over how nice Edward was being to me. He hadn't hit me since the day he had picked me up and only made an occasional comment. I put it down to the fact we were around his parent's and he didn't want me to say anything.
I heard a clicking sound and it dawned on me that I hadn't locked the door. I always locked the door; always. I was too engrossed in my thoughts I had forgotten. I looked up to see James looking at me. I didn't start to feel the fear until he clicked the door locked behind him. I pushed myself up against the headboard of my bed. I could feel my palms getting sweaty and I was starting to shake. He sat down at the bottom of my bed looking at me with that same viscous stare he had worn that morning. He grabbed a hold of my legs and pulled them so I was lying on the bed. I screamed, not expecting it. He seemed to like this as he smiled and climbed on top of me. I could feel the tears on my cheeks, my eyesight was getting blurry. I wanted to scream but I knew there was no one to help me. He started to kiss me and I tried to pull away, he grabbed my face roughly holding it tightly in his hands. I was sobbing by now, I couldn't help it. This seemed to turn him on. He pushed his erection against me and I jumped. I could feel his hands pulling my panties down roughly and I wanted to push him away, I wanted too so badly but I knew I couldn't, I wasn't strong enough. "You're going to be so fucking tight." I heard him say. His head was between my legs looking at my exposed body. I started to sob harder, wishing for someone to help me, for anyone to help me. He pulled his erection out and I felt it penetrate me. I cried out.
When it was over, he smirked at me before leaving the room, leaving me lying there exposed; ashamed; embarrassed. I locked the door and climbed into bed ignoring the blood, ignoring everything. I lay there sobbing wishing for someone, but no one came. No one would ever come.

No comments:

Post a Comment