Thursday 1 December 2011

Chapter Seven

Life Goes On

Bella's Pov

I woke up that morning sobbing. I felt dirty and ashamed. I slipped into the bathroom and jumped into the shower, I scrubbed and scrubbed but I didn't feel clean. I made my way downstairs and straight outside. I didn't know where James was but I wasn't taking any chances. I was shaking, and I felt numb.
Hurry up Edward, please hurry up.
I heard the car turning the corner as the door opened behind me.

Edward's Pov

I turned the corner to Bella's house. I saw her standing waiting on me. She looked utterly devastated. I had never seen anyone look that fucking broken. I saw a man I'd never saw before leaving her house, he leaned in and whispered something in her ear. She looked as if she was shaking. I stepped out the car and opened the passenger door for her. She practically leapt in the car.
What the fuck?
I started driving towards school; she just sat there not saying a word. She looked fucking petrified and I could see tears forming in her eyes. What the fuck was I supposed to do? I pulled the car over at the side of the road watching for her reaction. She looked so fucking lost and vulnerable. "Shit, I'm not good at this shit; um I'll take you back to mine. You don't look up for school." She looked panicked when I said that so I explained to her that I would clear it with Esme and she would clear it with the school. This seemed to appease her as she didn't complain, but then again she hardly spoke at all.
I led her into the house and led her to my bedroom, I didn't really want to take her in there, but it was more comfortable than sitting in the living room. She looked worried about this; I had already explained we had the house to ourselves. She sat down at the edge of my bed looking extremely nervous, I didn't know what the fuck I was supposed to say. I moved towards her, and she cowered away. There were tears running down her face now and she was shaking.
"I'm not going to fucking hurt you." I told her. She looked as though she didn't believe me, but lowered her arms from her face. She wiped the tears that were now flooding out of her eyes, but they kept coming. I sat down beside her and put my arm round her, I'd never really offered anybody comfort before, I'd never had too.
What the fuck are you doing? You don't even fucking like the girl.
I expected Bella to push me away but instead she wrapped her arms tightly around me. She just lay there sobbing into my chest. I could feel my dick stirring, feeling the heat radiating from her body.
Fuck, fuck, fuck. Don't get hard, it's not fucking appropriate. It would be so easy just to lie her back and..
I stopped my fantasy before it could go any further. The girl was lying here sobbing her heart out and all I could think about was sex. Fuck, I was sensitive. I patted her back gently and after a while her breathing started to get heavier. I realised she was asleep and picked her up laying her on the bed properly. I put a cover over her and sat and watched her. She looked beautiful.
She looked beautiful? Get a fucking grip Cullen. This is Bella Swan. The goody fucking two shoes, who never does anything wrong, she's a fucking snob, and for no good reason.
"Please, don't touch me! Help me, somebody help me, anybody!" She rolled about and gave out a piercing scream before opening her eyes. I watched her take in her surroundings. When she spotted me sitting at the bottom of the bed her eyes widened and her cheeks turned the most gorgeous shade of red.
Really Cullen, the most gorgeous shade of red? What the fuck is up with you.
I watched her cautiously. Something had obviously happened, and it didn't take much to work out what. I felt out of my fucking depth. I felt really guilty, which just wasn't like me at all. I just didn't feel guilt. Looking at the dejected girl on my bed, I felt so fucking bad for the shit I'd done to her, I may not like her but there was no fucking reason to do half of what I had. She mumbled through an apology making me feel even more like shit. She was apologising to me for falling asleep on my bed. If I was right which I was sure I was she had been raped and apologised to me for falling asleep on my bed. I made her life hell and she apologised to me for falling asleep on my bed. If my father was right which I was sure he was her father abused her and she apologised to me for falling asleep on my bed. Her life was shit and all she could think to do was apologise to me for falling asleep on my bed. I didn't feel like shit, I was shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment